5-Star Cape Cod Gutter Service Company
About Morecraft Seamless Gutters
Morecraft Seamless Gutters is an independently-owned business specializing in gutter and fascia installations, gutter repairs, and leaf guard protection on residential and commercial projects all over Cape Cod. We also assist with routine gutter cleanings and flushes. Most residential projects can be done in one day or two consecutive days.
We are proud to provide high-quality work and fair pricing. Call any time for a free estimate, and see why Morecraft Seamless Gutters has quickly built a reputation for quality, integrity, and polite and responsive customer service. Most of our work comes from repeat customers and referrals.
All of our work is fully insured.
Exemplary Gutter Projects:
Explore Our Portfolio of Stunning Installations
Take a peek inside our Gutterworld
The most common problem we see with gutters is clogging. When gutters become clogged, they can’t drain properly and can start to overflow during rainstorms. When the water can’t pass through properly, it can start to cause problems with your foundation. That’s why it’s so important to keep your gutters clean—you want the water to be able to flow through easily.
To keep them free of debris, stick to a twice a year maintenance program. On Cape Cod, it’s a good idea to clear them out in late fall after most of the leaves have fallen, and in spring (in March or April) to make sure they’re clear for those April showers.
Sagging and leaking gutters risk damage to your siding and foundation that may cost thousands to repair. Use gutter sealant, patches, and hangers to fix sagging and leaky gutters. If you’re not the do it yourself type, contact us for a quote.
Clogs are one of the most common causes of leaky gutters. Unless you regularly clean them out, your gutters can quickly fill up with leaf litter and debris. Luckily, clogged gutters and downspouts are quite easy to spot. In most cases, you’ll notice the problem as soon as you get a close look in your gutters.
Keeping your gutters and downspouts free from debris is an incredibly important task. The problem is that when the water backs up due to a clog, this could potentially cause it to leak through your roof as well. Therefore, it’s important that you have your gutters cleaned at least once a year.
There are a few signs that your gutters need to be replaced:
- Problems with your home’s foundation. Gutters that are clogged or leaking water towards your foundation instead of directing water away from it could cause cracks in your foundation.
- Water is leaking into your basement. Clogged, damaged, or worn gutters are main reasons for basement leaks.
- Mold in your basement. Leaky gutters create moisture in your basement, which leads to mold growth.
- The paint on your home is peeling, wood is corroding in areas behind the gutter, or you’re seeing rust stains on your home. This is caused by gutter water back splashing or overflowing and running down the back of the gutter along the exterior of your home. Your gutters could be worn, misaligned or clogged.
- You’re finding nails or broken fasteners on the ground, which have fallen from loose gutters.
- Water channels are forming in your landscaping or parts of your landscaping are washing out or eroding. These are signs your gutters are not performing properly.
- Gutters are sagging, pulling away from your home, hanging down or leaning more towards the front instead of being level, or seamed gutters are loose or pulling apart at the seams and are too worn to be reattached.